Low E Films
- Helps keep you warm during cold winter months.
- Good heat rejection provides additional comfort and energy savings in the summer months.
- Film offers high visible light transmission with a neutral appearance to help maintain a building’s existing appearance.
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of furnishings.
- Includes a comprehensive warranty from 3M.
Virtually invisible insulation. Enhance comfort and efficiency year round. This low emissivity window film helps improve the insulation value of a typical single-pane window close to that of a double-pane window, and of a double-pane close to that of a triple-pane.
Helps provide increased insulation performance, much like upgrading single pane to double pane and double pane to triple pane windows. Application of this film is much, much less expensive than actually replacing all that glass, and the results rival or match the performance, and appearance, of new glass. Historic registered buildings, newer office towers, and every sort of building in between can be improved by the addition of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Climate Control Window Film. It enhances sustainability, comfort, and helps to provide fade protection, while remaining virtually invisible, with a neutral appearance that will not dramatically change the look of your windows – inside or out.